Iron Game History Volume 14
Issue #1 & Volume 13 Issue #4
Published December 2016
- The Kono Legacy, Terry Todd.
- Norbert Schemansky American Lifting’s Last Superstar: On Hero as the Focus of a Great Games’s “Meaning”, Al Thomas.
- The “Idol of My Young Manhood”: Norbert Schemansky May 30, 1924 – September 7, 2016, Joe Weider with Terry Todd
- American Icarus: Vic Tanny and America’s First Health Club Chain, Ben Pollack and Jan Todd.
- Unequaled Yet Never Equal: The Portrayal of John Davis in Strength & Health Magazine, 1938 – 1957, Jason Shurley.
- Bernard Shaw’s Unique Physical Culture Obsession, John Fair.
- K.V. Iyer: Mixing Bodybuilding and Yoga, Elliott Goldberg.
Issue #2 & #3
Published July/August 2017
- Remembering America’s Greatest Weightlifter – Tommy Kono, Jan, and Terry Todd.
- My Hero, My Friend: Tommy Kono, Lou DeMarco.
- Tommy Kono and The Power of Positive Thinking: The Indomitable Spirit of America’s Greatest Weightlifter, John Fair
- Tribute to Tommy Kono From His Hawaii Teammates, Mike Harada.
- Tommy Kono: Greatest Weightlifter of All Time, Pete George.
- Tommy Kono: What Manner of Man is This?, David P. Webster.
- Tributes to Tommy Kono from His Friends and Colleagues, Compiled by John Fair.
Published Summer 2020
- Thirty Years of Iron Game History: Ushering in a New Era, Kim Beckwith, Jason Shurley, and Tolga Ozyurtcu.
- “It Is Now Within Your Reach”: Annette Kellerman and Feminine Agency in Physical Culture, Lauren Osmer and Jan Todd.
- Walter Camp and The Daily Dozen: A Largely Forgotten Episode in the History of American Physical Culture, Mickey Phillips and Jan Todd.
- The Nuuanu YMCA and The Glory Days of Hawaii Weightlifting, Brian Niiya (Reprinted from The Hawaii Herald, Hawaii’s Japanese American Journal Vol. 20, no. 13) with Introduction by John D. Fair.