Iron Game History Volume 7
Published June 2001
- Me and Paul (Anderson), Terry Todd.
- Portrait of a Strongman: The Circus Career of Ottley Russell Coulter: 1912-1916, Jan Todd & Michael Murphy.
- Searching for the Real Paul Anderson, John Fair.
- Ironclad – Paul Anderson’s June 12, 1957 Backlift, Joe Roark.
Issue #2 & #3
Published July 2002
- The Arnold Strength Summit, Terry Todd.
- New Light on Bob Hoffman’s Georgia Roots, John Fair.
- The Cold War’s Impact on the Evolution of Training Theory in Boxing, Nicholas Bourne, Jan Todd & Terry Todd.
- Donald Dinnie: The First Sporting Superstar by David Webster & Gordon Dinnie, Book Reviewed by David Chapman.
- A Physical Culture Bibliography Compiled & Published by David Horne, Reviewed by David P. Webster
- Emparons~nous du sport: Les Canadiens francais et le sport au XIXe siecle (Let us Seize Sport: French Canadians and Sport in the Nineteenth Century), Gilles Janson & David Chapman (translation).
- Requiem for a Strongman: Reassessing the Career of Professor Louis Attila, Kim Beckwith & Jan Todd.
- “As Men Do Walk a Mile, Women Should Talk an Hour…Tis Their Exercise” & Other Pre-Enlightenment Thought on Women and Purposive Exercise, Jan Todd.
- Mark Henry Cleans the “Unliftable” Inch Dumbell with One Hand & Push Presses it at the 2002 AOBS Dinner, Terry Todd.
- The Iron Grapevine.
Published April/May 2003
- Vic Boff: The Old Game’s Best Friend: Face-to-Face and by Proxy, Al Thomas.
- Farewell to Vic Boff, Ken Rosa.
- Professor Pat O’Shea – Strength Science Pioneer, Terry and Jan Todd.
- Sergei Eliseev: The Timid Revolutionary, Daniel Dubshin & David Chapman.
- Our Readers Remember Vic Boff: 1917-2002.