Iron Game History Volume 12
Published August 2012
- A Dream Come True, John D. Fair.
- Joe Weider, All American Athlete, and the Promotion of Strength Training for Sport: 1940-1969, Jason Shurley and Jan Todd.
- “As the Twig is Bent” Bob Hoffman and Youth Training in the Pre-Steroid Era, Booker C. O’Brien and John D. Fair.
Published February/March 2013
- Memories of Coach Darrell K Royal, Terry Todd.
- Book Review, John D. Fair:
- The Science of Reps: The Strength Training Contributions of Dr. Richard A. Berger, Terry Todd, and Jan Todd.
- Lifting the Iron Curtain: Paul Anderson and the Cold War’s First Sport Exchange, Dominic G. Morais and Jan Todd.
Published August 2013
- The Passing of a Titan (Joe Weider), Terry Todd.
- Beyond the Hack Squat: George Hackenschmidt’s Forgotten Legacy as a Strength Training Pioneer, Florian Hemme, and Jan Todd.
- The USA vs. the World: A Statistical Analysis of American, World, and Olympic Weightlifting Results, 1970-1992, John Fair.
- Reflections on Valentin Hristov’s Champion on a Cross, Michael Cayton.
Issue #4 & Volume 13 Issue #1
Published August 2014
- The Return of Iron Game History, Terry Todd.
- Doped Athletes as Enhancement Models for the Twenty-First Century, John Hoberman.
- Breaking the Physique Barrier: Steve Reeves and the Promotion of Hercules, Jan Todd, and Michael O’Brien.
- The USA vs. the World: An Analytical Narrative of American, World, and Olympic Weightlifting Results, 1970-1992, part 2 of 3-part series, John Fair.
- Mike Jenkins (1982-2013): The Life and Death of a Strongman, Simon J. Bronner.
- A Final Note, Jan & Terry Todd.
- Science from Strength: Thomas L. DeLorme and the Medical Acceptance of Progressive Resistance Exercise, Jan Todd, Jason Shurley, and Terry Todd.
- A Snatch for the Ages (Tatiana Kashirina, Charles Rigoulot), Terry Todd.