Iron Game History Volume 11
Published September 2009
- State of the Stark Center, Jan and Terry Todd.
- The Intangible Arnold: the Controversial Mr. Olympia Contest of 1980, John Fair.
- Remembering Armand Tanny, Joe Weider.
- Review: Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors, Volume 1, John Fair.
Published June 2010
- A Finding Aid for the Pudgy and Les Stockton Collection, Geoff Schmalz.
- Testing for the World’s Strongest Man, M. Andrew Holowchak
- George Hackenschmidt vs. Frank Gotch: Media Representations & the World Wrestling Title of 1908, Kim Beckwith and Jan Todd.
- Mighty Mitts, the Contest, Terry Todd.
- The Iron Grapevine.
Published June 2011
- The Weider Art Collection, Terry Todd.
- “If Anyone Gets Slower, You’re Fired”: Boyd Epley and the Formation of the Strength Coaching Profession, Jason Shurley and Jan Todd.
- Jim Lorimer’s Unexpected Path: From the Ohio Track Club to the Arnold Sports Festival, Kat Richter and Jan Todd.
- Review: A Pantheon of Iron Game Heroes, John Fair.
Published January 2012
- I Remember Vasily Alexeyev, Terry Todd.
- Doris Barrilleaux and the Beginnings of Modern Women’s Bodybuilding, Jan Todd and Desiree Harguess.
- Jimmy Payne: the Forgotten Mr. America, John Fair.